Tuesday, October 11, 2011

13 Reasons Why

I just presented my trailer for 13 Reasons Why yesterday by Jay Asher. It took quite a lot of work since I've never made a video clip before but I did it finally and it turned out not too bad. I was pretty proud of myself! What made it easier for me though was liking the book so much. Its one of the only books I've read that I actually enjoyed and could read over and over again and could relate to and remember and talk about with people. Tell people to read it and tell them how great of a book it is. I'm sure its a book most teenage girls would like but boys and adults I think would like it as well. I don't think it'd be a good book for younger kids to read just because of the main conflict is it's about suicide and the main character "Hannah Baker" talks about some strange things and can joke about her death in some ways too which is odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment