Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Currently and Sentences of the Quarter

Currently: Impulse

Pages this week: 405
Free verse style is why I read so many pages
This book was pretty interesting and VERY easy for me to read because the pages were so short which made me want to keep turning and turning them. I normally struggle with reading the pages each week but this made it a little easier for me to keep up. This book was all about drugs and rehab and these kids going through it all and all the regrets and hard times they had been through. I love books like this about real life, things that could actually happen and things that do happen everyday in the world.

Sentences of the quarter

1. “Adolescence is such a fun time in your life, because you think you know it all, and you haven’t gotten to the point where you realize that you know almost nothing.”
2. “We raised our glasses.”
3. “Then, just as suddenly as I had arrived at the gates of heaven, I left them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment